John, I definitely agree. I also have their 8300mAh pack, and it has enough
amperage to power the KX3 *and* the PX3. And has a 9v and a 5v USB socket
on it, too. There's a bigger one, but I'd rather step up to a LiFePO4
battery, a much bigger one, that I can put in a battery box with a
PowerPole distribution box on it. I already have the parts, except for the
battery. I may be looking into getting one, and a charger, from Bioenno
someday. I'm interested in something like that because I have the QRP-Labs
50w QCX amp for 40m, and it takes a bit more "oomph". And it'd power the
Elecraft for far longer, too, which can't be bad!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01337QXMA

Gwen, NG3P

--

-+-+-+-+-