Hi Fred,

 One word of advice on building your K2:  Take your time and savor every moment of the build.  It was by far my best building experience.

Good luck es have fun,

Tom, WB2QDG

K2# 1103

On 1/14/2020 6:29 PM, KD8ZYD - Fred wrote:
I just got one from Santa...serial number 7923.  I'm loving building it.  It
will take sometime to build since I'm so busy during the week.  But once its
built, I'm going to start getting all the add-ons, the 100 Watt
amp...antenna tuner...SSB...and the rest!  What a joy!  There is not another
kit like this on the market that I'm aware of!!  Let me tell you the support
I'm getting from Elecraft when questions pop up (Thanks Dave) and 2nd to
none!  What an amazing company!!

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/

Message delivered to th...@att.net