Pedro,

Email support at elecraft.com.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 2/9/2020 8:53 AM, Pedro, EA4KD wrote:
Don;

TUN PWR it´s on 15 and haven´t ATU.

Pedro, EA4KD

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Don Wilhelm [mailto:donw...@embarqmail.com]
Enviado el: domingo, 09 de febrero de 2020 14:02
Para: Pedro, EA4KD; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Asunto: Re: [Elecraft] K3 always 100 W

Pedro,

If it is not present with a long keydown in CW, and only in TUNE, the
wattmeter is NOT the problem.
Check your K3 menu for the setting of TUN PWR.
What does ATU TUNE do?

73,
Don W3FPR

On 2/9/2020 2:56 AM, Pedro, EA4KD wrote:
Thank you very much Don;

I have been testing and when do a tune the power is always 100 w although I
have it set to 15 w in the TUN PWR menu., always 100 w.

In normal operation, cw or ssb, I can choose the power between 0 and 100 w
without problem.

I will start checking the wattmeter.

Thank you very much for your help.

73 DX de Pedro, EA4KD