Hi Jerry

Maybe.  You will have to do every piece of copper cable since everyone one
of these have the ability to be an antenna.  Any switching power supply in
your shack would also require choking.

I just spent an entire day on Saturday looking for noise up into VHF.  It
was the wall wart for an outside web cam.

I've invested a lot in my hobby.  A few hundred dollars on chokes have made
it more enjoyable.

Mike va3mw