Hello,

i ordered a Colibrì Nano (https://eesdr.com/en/products-en/receivers-en/colibrinano-en) and i am thinkg to connect the Colibrì antenna through the RX ANT OT of the K3s tu use the colibrì and his software like a panadapter for the K3s. The colibrì can't accept "IF OUT", so i will use RX ANT OUT from XV3B to give antenna signal to the Colibrì. The Colibrì is one the best SDR (usb) out there with a sample rate of max 3mhz at 16 bit and 768 khz at 24 bit, the dedicated software ExpertSDR2 is fantastic anche can used with SDC to have cw skimmer spots and DX cluster spots on the panadapter.

I want to use the Colibrì only like a panadapter and use the K3s to transmit, syncing the two radio frequncies.

I would like to know if there are know problem to use this configuration, especially when i will go in TX with the K3s.
Maybe somebody did it this before me.
There is a protection system that disconnect RX ANT OUT when the K3s go in TX ?
There is something to configure in the menu ?
Simply, there is a risk for the safeness of the Colibrì connect to the antenna RX OUT ANT ?
I wouldn't burn the Colibrì with RF or RFI coming from the radio.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot, Graziano IW2NOY