On 2020-05-06 1:16 PM, Grant Youngman wrote:

> Replaced them eventually with an RS60CF, and never looked back.

A heavy, bulky, "head squeezer" for more than five times as much
as the CM500 ...

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2020-05-06 1:16 PM, Grant Youngman wrote:
I bought a pair of CM500’s when they became all the rage a few years ago.
Never liked them.  The mic sounds ok, but they’re just too loosely-goosey a fit
and I find them fiddly and not very stable on the head.  I used them for a
while and tossed them into the pile of too much stuff I bought and don’t use.

Replaced them eventually with an RS60CF, and never looked back.  Cable sets for
both the KX3 and K3(K4). And yes — I know there are a lot of people who don’t
like those, either.  But I do.  All a matter of personal choice, I guess  :-)
David Clark makes a small and inexpensive soft-case that fits them perfectly,
too.

Grant NQ5T