Peter thanks 10M IS the band in question! Bonding is good, using 1/2” wide
braided copper strAt for K3 and the power supply and kpa1500 are bonded
together with the same! All equip is bonded to a 10” X 24” copper plate. That
plate has #6 hard drawn copper cadwelded to it, the #6 going through the floor
of shack only 36” and is cadwelded to a 8’ copper clad ground rod.
I’ll check the SO239’s today

Thanks all

Ronnie W5Sum

Sent from my iPhone