If you look at my earlier message in this thread, you'll see the link to nabble and my post from 11 years ago where I describe this method. :-)

Wes  N7WS

On 6/7/2020 6:03 AM, Randy Farmer wrote:
The best way I've found to calibrate the K3 reference oscillator is to use the 500 Hz and 600 Hz audio tones transmitted by WWV. I put the line out audio through a sound card and look at it with SpectrumLab. Tune in WWV in USB or LSB mode and tweak the reference trim until the tones are correct when you switch sidebands with the dial at precisely XX.000 000 MHz. I've found that you can't get precise agreement between sidebands, probably because of quantization limits in the synthesizer, but it will certainly be less than a couple of Hertz. This is plenty accurate for amateur (or probably any other kind) of service.

73...
Randy, W8FN