What does this have to do with Elecraft???

Please do not waste my time!

Thanks!

Jose Douglas KB1TCD

On 7/16/2020 7:12 PM, Rose wrote:
On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 16:59 Fred Jensen <k6...@foothill.net> wrote:

Yes, I too have a math degree and the mean population density of
California is ~98/sq km and yes, all the people in CA could stand well
more than 1 m apart and no one would need scuba tanks or find themselves
in Nevada [or Oregon or Arizona or Baja California].  I made it up ...
it was intended as a joke.  It's a good thing I ended up supporting my
family with math and engineering degrees since I don't hold a degree in
comedy and apparently  I suck at it. [:=)

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County