I know I was asked by FEMA to head west to help as a COM-T. Unfortunately I am
now disabled from a very rare infection that resulted in severe cardiac and
pulmonary issues or I would have gone.

There are firefighters fron here in NJ and nearby states that have gone out and
some are there now. Resources from around the country have gone to assist.

Hopefully the fall will bring much needed rain to the west coast. In NJ we are
about 7 inches behind on annual rainfall but just had a drencher the last
couple of days with more coming Friday.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the wildfires and
hurricanes.

2020 has been a CRAZY year!

Dave wo2x

Sent from my iPad