I'm looking at Begali paddles.  I'm used to dual paddles (Bencher, etc), but
never use the iambic feature, and don't intend to in the future.    I have
never used a single paddle, and wonder if it would be very different from a
dual??  Is the single more conducive to making sending errors?  (I make too
many with a dual)

One guy on eham said it was hard to get the Simplex tuned in just right. He
said it was  because he uses very close contact spacing.   Anyone out there who
has used a Simplex single and care to comment?

Tnx, George, n4ym