Winkey and Winkey2 also support Ultramatic mode which with
either of these keyers controlled by your logging or contesting
program you will be sending perfect morse in lieu of Windows
erratic timing of dits and dahs. de Joe, aa4nn
At this time the Jackson harbor PK4 chip supports that mode so I think all their keyer kits do. Also, that chip is used in the new Palm Cube keyer. Several older Ten Tec keyers use that mode. It's too bad it is not offered in Elecrafts built in keyers.

If you find a keyer that supports Ultamatic (various spellings) I think you will find your dual paddle much more fun to use - unless you have always been on iambic and have kung fu like reflexes.
73,
Paul