On 3/9/21 at 8:11 PM, wb0...@gmail.com (Bob Liesen) wrote:

I am using DATA A mode, I have the BW at 4kHz and center freq of 1.5  AGC
is off, RF gain is 0dB.  NB and NR is off.  I suspected I might have
screwed up the USB/LSB setting somehow, but HamScope has a "reverse"
function which does not help.

One of the joys of PSK31 is that the signals are symmetric, that is both USB and LSB will be able to decode the signal.

I'm not sure I can help further since I haven't tried to work PSK31 on a KX2 and I don't think I have any of the software you are using. (It probably won't run on my Mac.)

Can you decode signals using the internal PSK31 on the KX2? If that works, then you have decodable audio being sent to your computer.

73 Bill AE6JV