Totally agree with you Wayne. The lounge was a great tool. I appreciate the
time you dedicated to talk with us. Thank you for all you have done to enrich
this wonderful hobby.

Yeah, the virtual conference wasn't perfect, but nothing ever is. I'm okay with
how it turned out. I learned a lot and walked away still happy I'm a ham.

73,

Carroll
W7CSW

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​