Interesting, just received an apology letter from Eric (the QSO Today Expo
organizer).  Kudos for the pioneering effort - but clearly the issues were
multi-factor including some outside of their control.  While I had a few
technical issues on my end, once I figured out which browser worked on my
MacBook, I was pretty much set.  Where I missed - it was usually an issue a
presenter was struggling to overcome.

I did spend some time in the “lounge” and thought it was a good tool.  I could
see vendors independently offering these small group “face-to-face” sessions
periodically for sales, help, and more.

I’m not sure how you do a virtual flea market - some of the best treasure hunts
of a typical Hamfest.

Speaking of a treasure hunt, the after-hours global scavenger hunt conducted by
Watson Adventures was fun!

Steve
aa8af