Hi Brian,

Thank you for the suggestions, and the tidbits of the additional steps for add on items like new synths, etc. I have saved your email.

I have sent Elecraft three seperate email requests across three weeks, and gotten precisely zero replies from supp...@elecraft.com address...

Very dissapointing, not even an acknoledgment they got the mail... It is like firing email into a black hole...

I just resent the 4th request, this time to sales, support, and webmaster in hopes I can get in touch with someone at the Elecraft!

I understand things are busy, and I understadn things are diffucult to to COVID, etc., but three weeks, and three requests later I am getting very frustrated.

73, and thanks,
Dave (NK7Z)
https://www.nk7z.net