From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Dave Cole
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 10:43 PM....To: Brian Hunt
<huntin...@coastside.net>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Inventorying a K3/P3

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the suggestions, and the tidbits of the additional steps for add
on items like new synths, etc.  I have saved your email.

I have sent Elecraft three seperate email requests across three weeks, and
gotten precisely zero replies from supp...@elecraft.com address...

Very dissapointing, not even an acknoledgment they got the mail...  It is like
firing email into a black hole...

I just resent the 4th request, this time to sales, support, and webmaster in
hopes I can get in touch with someone at the Elecraft!

I understand things are busy, and I understadn things are diffucult to to
COVID, etc., but three weeks, and three requests later I am getting very
frustrated.

73, and thanks,
Dave (NK7Z)
https://www.nk7z.net