I wouldn't go so far as to call them "dolts" -- Elecraft *is* currently
running far behind reasonable expectations for turnaround time, and asking
for an update is a reasonable response to that.

I'm happy to cut them some slack, and I hope others will be as well, but
it's a lot easier to do that patiently when we (a) know our emails will
actually get a response and (b) know how long to expect things to take.

 73,

Julie