Drafting, 1956-57.  For the first four weeks of class, Sr. Mary Joseph would
not let us touch any drafting instruments until we each made, sanded,
shellac’ed, to her satisfaction, our own drafting boards. Her rationale was
that if we crafted our own boards, we would take better care of them.  She was
right.  Due to the lack of a third year Latin class at my parochial high
school, I took the Drafting class, which proved to be the most practical class
I ever took, more so than the physics, chemistry and math.
         Mike, N8TTR