Jerry,

That GPSDO will be good for setting the dial calibration, but WWV is better since it transmits AM at a fixed frequency. Instructions for doing a good dial calibration are on my website www.w3fpr.com.  It explains the entire procedure. Use SSB when doing the dial calibration because there is an offset if you try to use CW - no offset with SSB.

73,
Don W3FPR