Do you really need the 15-pin AUXIO cable? The ANAN doesn’t speak Auxbus, so
unless it outputs the BCD signals that the KPA500 (but not the KAT500) uses,
then the AuxIO cable won’t do you any good. Remember, the KPA and KAT do not
communicate. Instead you will need a pair of phono to phono cables for the PTT
signal, and perhaps a serial cable to go to the KPA500 if the ANAN speaks
Kenwood protocol.

Take a very good look at the current KPA500 manual for more information, and
make sure you can use the AUXIO cables before investing in them.

73,
Jack, W6FB