That window is closed.  Elecraft offered a last time buy of modules for  the K3 and K3s some time ago.  They hinted that they might have made a few extras, but for the most part what you have now is what you (or someone else) will have forever unless you buy a spare rig for parts.

That's not the scenario Elecraft originally promoted when I bought my K3, but they clearly decided they couldn't do that and support the ongoing effort on the K4 at the same time.  Parts are obviously still available for the modules and accessories for which they accepted last time buy orders ... they just decided not to make any more after that.

I guess one way to look at this is that Elecraft is a small company that outgrew its ability to do everything they said they would. Understandable maybe, but unfortunate.

73,
Dave   AB7E