There is a business opportunity here for someone with the HF transceiver
diagnostic and SMD replacement skills and equipment.

Someone who does excellent Elecraft service work at reasonable prices would
never want for business.  And if the work is of consistently high enough
quality, perhaps Elecraft would designate them as an Authorized Service
Center.

Low fruit, just waiting to be picked by the right person(s) ...

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, NCDXC Vice-President 2021-2022 - In pursuit
of DXCELLENCE!

The
> pessimist fears this is true."
> Web: https://www.n0nb.us
> Projects: https://github.com/N0NB
> GPG fingerprint: 82D6 4F6B 0E67 CD41 F689 BBA6 FB2C 5130 D55A 8819

Message