When I bought my used KX3 there was a Windcamp heat sink installed. I have not
much experience with high duty modes on full power because I can use the
KXPA100 when power is a critical factor. But I think this solution is
sufficcient, too. But it mostly is offered along with two side handles and a
plastic cover and this set is not cheap despite the fact that it comes from
china.

Some time ago I saw a DIY solution from an italian ham which is simple,
affordable, and not too ugly:

https://kx3companion.com/2014/07/10/simple-cheap-and-effective-diy-heatsink-for-kx3/

And I think it will work for a KX3 when it would work for 5 CPUs.

73
Hans, DF3DD