I’ve been running Parallels on my MBP M1 since I got it and it’s never slowed
anything down. I use Windows 11 for writing C++ and programming STM devices.
The main thing I don’t like about Windows 11 is that useful things such as
Delete are in a sub-menu, rather than a straightforward right click. That and
the lack of a proper delete key.

I won’t be using HRD or any other program that refuses to go with the times.

73,
Alan - G4GNX