While that may be true Jim, the Koss SB45’s I saw on Amazon.ca (ca=Canada) had
USB plugs on the ends of them, not the 1/8” phono type for Mic and Ear (stereo).

I looked at many ads, and there was enough inconsistencies in the ads (some ads
showed USB & 1/8” pictures, both) that I did not buy that particular model.

I was headed to the Caymans for a contest expedition and time was of the
essence, so I erred on the side of safety as there would not be enough time to
buy the proper one later, should I have rec’d the USB ones (that were no good
to me)

Mike VE9AA (ZF2AA in CQWW SSB 2022)

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB