From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on
behalf of Paul Ecker <ecke...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2024 3:30:16 PM
To: Ken Winterling <wa2...@gmail.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT 500 Loses Match

Ken
With the KAT connected to a dummy load on the 30M port, I don't see the
problem re-occur. The SWR measured outside prior to entering the box with a
polyphaser is low. So some type of problem is between the KAT and the
connection box outside??
73 & tnx for help
Paul w2eck

Message delivered to k9...@live.com