Hi, John.

Thanks for the offer - yes, it will be good to compare the spectral
purity of the KX1 against your own or Eds KX1 and some of the other
radios there.  I saw your analyzer output on your web page - I'd kill
to have that tool at the moment :)

Anyway:  I'll probably just go ahead and use the radio as it is for
now, maybe see if my 1st harmonic can be heard across town by another
amateur or something like that, in the meantime.

I'll go back and respread the windings so that it looks as close to
the picture in the manual as possible also :)

73
Martin.