Thanks for this link and your comments. I really like this idea but was hoping
to just build the K2/100 and use it for awhile, then repackage it. Now it sounds
like that may be a bad idea.

I do wish the KPA100/KAT100 would work with any rig, but I guess you can't have
everything. The idea of a little separate portable QRP rig is very appealing to
me (someone who has never worked QRP).

Guess I have to order a KIO2 after all!

73,

Tom KG3V