Chris Kantarjiev wrote:
[warning thread drift]

The Linear Amp kits seem to need a fair amount of drive. I've been
idly thinking about a linear that would allow me to drive it with
my barefoot K2 and get 600-800 watts out for CW.

Didn't there used to be a Part 97 gain limit of 10dB for RF amps? Is it still there? I'd go check myself but I've been reading the regs trying to sort out RM11306 for comments, and my eyes are now legally crossed from all the Fed-Speak.

73

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2007 CQP Oct 6-7