Not to offend the QRP purists in the group, but I think an modest amplifier kit
would be spectacular....if you could keep the kit down below a a grand.  I
looked at the one from the UK and I felt that it was pretty easy to
build...especially for those of us who built amps before from scratch.  AH yes,
the good old days.....

But, there are some liabilities....and I am no sure that a company wants to get
bonded for those people who die because they did not understand the
ramifications of 1500 to 2500 volts.  I wonder how Heath handled that?

Anyway, using a grid driven tetrode or triode would be a task to tame, but it
could be done...but I would rather not.  Therefore, you would have to go to the
GG and that means drive.  You would have to have at least 50 watts to get any
kind of output.

I like the idea....I would build one in a minute....but there are complications

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense devine?