-----Original Message-----
From: Gary D Krause

I was just wondering how many here use SSB with their 15 watt K2?  Does
it meet your expectations?

...I have been using the basic K2 the last few days in CW mode and I
really like it since I work mostly CW.  I have a Kenwood TS-530SP that
works great on SSB so, I'm trying to decide if it's really worth
installing the SSB option.