There's a small but significant advantage to staying with the "standard"
Elecraft OPT1 filter bandpass, rather than using one of the wider bandpasses
you can achieve with the optional capacitor kit. The narrower bandwidth
helps the S/N radio. The less bandwidth the 5 watts occupies, the "louder"
it'll be at the receiving end.

Ron AC7AC