On 6/30/07, Mike Short <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The basic 10W rig is about 1400. More than the K2, though.
What were you getting with the K2?

Yup, that's my dilemma. K2 + KAF2 + KSB2 + KIO2 is $925 delivered.
Builders want between $350 and $450 for assembly.  According to my
doctor and social security, I am disabled but I refuse to accept it
and the handout of free assembly from these often unappreciated
builders.  I simply can't hold an iron steady any more to do it
myself.

Base K3/10 is looking like the better option at this point.

- JT