Doesn't an SGC fit this bill? I use an SG237 to tune a portable inverted V
fed by 300ohm (or thereabouts) ribbon - arms cut at 20m, on a 10m telescopic
pole and it tunes up on 80m - 10m a treat.

Am I missing something in your post?

On 7/9/07 01:23, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.