James, I can understand how you feel. If it wasn't for the fact that I am expecting my K3 in the next few weeks I would certainly have unsubscribed by now. I originally joined last year as I purchased a K2 at Dayton and wanted to keep abreast of technical aspects of this. Having sold it to finance the K3 I am now interested in its development.

I am amazed at how much operating time people are prepared to devote to trivial and irrelevant discussions. Typically recently a couple of us raised the point about adding ACS to the K3 internal keyer. This is something which has been available for over 20 years in K0II, Logikey, and ETM and now K1EL designs, yet it generated a whole string of negative comments then a history of el-keyers.

Finish. I am now concentrating on working for 3B7C on 160 for my 8th band.

Chris G3SJJ (who also is courteous and adds his name and callsign to the end of his emails)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello,
I would like to know how to unsubscribe to this list. With easily well over 100 emails average per day from this mailing list I find myself deleting 99 percent of it (unless I have a problem with my K2.. but it's been flawless for a long time now). This reflector is a great resource for repairs, advice and seeking help but lately I have seen more ratings, opinions and reviews of equipment which if I want to see.. I'll go find it for myself. Someone suggested a while back moving to a forum based system to ease the amount of email flowing in the inbox and would allow you to go look at items that only interest you (I have a K2 and some mini-modules..). I think it's a great idea to move to a forum based system but that's only my opinion..and opinions are like.. well you know the rest. I get far too many emails a day and just find myself having to maintain my inbox by deleting all the elecraft mails. Often if I don't check my mailbox for a few days I find hundreds upon hundreds of elecraft emails to go through. Unfortunately I still use crappy AOL for my email so I can't use it with outlook that has nice sorting features. That would make deleting the emails even easier (sorry, I just don't have time to go through 100+ emails a day. It's overwhelming at this point. I'm sorry, but I have to leave this mailing list.

Any information how to remove myself from the list would be greatly appreciated.

73,

James KB2FCV