> I am amazed at how much operating time people are prepared to devote
> to trivial and irrelevant discussions. Typically recently a couple
> of us raised the point about adding ACS to the K3 internal keyer.
> This is something which has been available for over 20 years in K0II,
> Logikey, and ETM and now K1EL designs, yet it generated a whole
> string of negative comments then a history of el-keyers.

Yeah I agree. For example, look at how much discussion is generated as a
result of a misdirected unsub request from an AOL user. :-)

Craig
NZ0R

...who never realized he was somehow being more polite by always signing his
name and callsign, but now knows better. Oh, yeah:

KX1 #1499
K1 #1966
K2/100 #4941
K3/100 < #220