From: Dan Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wayne burdick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ Elecraft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Elecraft Discussion List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:50 am
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Re: K3 Shipping Status Update  - Sept. 18, 2007

Maybe after all of this is over, and the dust settles (and you guys get some sleep), a posting, or magazine article (or book) about the birthing of the
K3 could be written.

It's already obvious that it would be interesting reading!

Dan Allen

KB4ZVM

K2 S/N 1757

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ Elecraft wrote:

We have started an 'all hands on-deck' toroid winding operation in
Aptos
as an insurance policy

Eric,

You need to spend less time sending epic e-mails and more time
winding
toroids  ;)

Wayne