At these incredibly low signal levels a very good screened room is required.
Even in the 70's I was using a copper enclosure to measure sensitivity levels
within a double screened room.  Extraneous radiation from the test equipment
itself disturbed our measurements.  We had to fit blanking plugs to unused
outlets on various bits of gear.  This is not for the home lab.

David
G3UNA