Well said, and understanding the exchange is the initial difficulty I
was having.  I couldn't find anyone going slow enough to understand how
the exchange was handled.  Many folks put NR in front of the sequential
number, which is a big help for us newbies.  About half didn't.  Some
may be looking at the time saved, or it just did not occur to them.

I replied to all CQs at 15wpm.  Some slowed down automatically, others I
asked to QRS after they returned their info at high speed, others I had
already worked out their info and just answered, and others lost what
ever time they saved, by having to answer my questions before I supplied
my side of the sequence.  So it all worked out.
-

David Wilburn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
K4DGW