Ed, I'm waiting for my K3 and I'm a phone man at present (working on my
Morse).
I have a 2.8kHz and 400Hz on order. Reading your post, maybe I should
consider either a 1.8 or a 2.1 kHz filter too.
Given the option, which would choose?

Anyone else want to chip in too please.

Kind of decision I couldn't make back in May.

On 19/11/07 18:50, "Ed Muns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:
--
When one tugs at a single thing in nature,
he finds it attached to the rest of the world.