Hi Jim,

The K3 uses completely different (and smaller) filter carrier boards. Your MK5 filters could in theory be removed from the existing carriers and put onto ours, but I'm not sure if we can supply empty carrier boards for customer use. I'll have to run this one by Eric.

Another consideration: We're holding all of our crystal filters to a high standard of dynamic range, and an older INRAD filter may not perform the same as the ones we supply. This is necessary because the K3 has higher performance than most of the rigs the filters were used in previously.

73,
Wayne
N6KR