Second Sending!!
Any answer?
Ruchan - TA2AH

Hi,

I would like to know if it is really necessary to use DeoxIt or ProGold product during the K3 (or any Elecraft products) assembling procedure or not?

Any answer from Elecraft crew would be apreciated.

73, Ruchan (TA2AH)

I use Deoxit or ProGold (now called DeoxitGold) on all electrical connections (including Schurr Profi II contacts) and am going to assemble my K3 with ProGold applied to all electrical connections. To me, it's a no-brainer.