On Nov 28, 2007 9:55 PM, Lyle Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I could use it with my Acorn A4 laptop or my RISC PC, assuming you write
> this in BBC BASIC!

Sorry, I'm a Pascal man.

Lazarus is based on Free Pascal. It can create code for a lot of
current platforms, the main issue is the UI libraries which have not
been fully implemented on most of them. The best supported are Windows
and Linux. Mac OS and Pocket PCs (ARM processors) are also usable,
apparently

My UI would need some redesign to fit on a pocket PC screen. But
potentially it's possible. You could communicate with the K3 via a
Bluetooth serial adapter and have a pocket sized Morse and PSK
terminal...

--
Julian, G4ILO K2 s/n: 392  K3 s/n: ???
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com