M0BPI at times

   Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:36:30 -0600
   From: dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   I'd be interested in hearing if that unit has RFI problems.  I had one
   that looked identical to that, with the brand "Jetstream" on it, on a
   spectrum analyzer a day or two ago.  Appeared to produce lots of RF
   hash.  Might be OK across a battery, but looked really bad by itself
   (hash at -80 dBm or so).  The hash was riding the power cord as well as
   the output terminals.  Did not do a through check, not enough time, just
   a quick look.