On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 16:00:35 -0500, you wrote:

>Simon, et al,
[snip]

>As an aside, it sure would be nice to know what changed from manual
>revision to revision.  That way I could just update the manual that
>came with the kit originally.  In my full-time job, when a procedure is
>changed, there is always a sheet describing what
>paragraphs/sentences/pages were changed.  That makes it easy to see
>where the differences exist.

[snip]

Go to the web site and download the errata for the manuals in question is how I
would find out.

Tom, N5GE - SWOT 3537 - Grid EM12jq

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin 1775

http://www.n5ge.com
http://www.eQSL.cc/Member.cfm?N5GE