While most revisions to a new letter involve incorporating the items shown
in the errata, there was an additional major change made between Rev B and
Rev C of the K3 Kit Assembly Manual.

The procedure was reorganized to allow builders with the KPA3 100 watt
amplifier module to install the KPA3 shield assembly during the initial
build. That avoids removing the bottom covers and KNB3 module and standoff
later to install the shield. New steps were added to actually install the
shield, a number of existing steps were moved to put them in the most
convenient order.

Almost every page in the assembly procedure was changed in order to
accomplish that.

Ron AC7AC