Benny Aumala wrote:

DSP makes very steep  filters WIHOUT group delays.
K3 concentrates best selectivity here. Correct!

I think you meant that they don't have group delay variations. They certainly have group delays; they work by adding together delayed versions of the signal.

Actually I have a feeling that constant group delay is only true of finite impulse response filters.

--
David Woolley