Roger, Ron.

I just hadn't seen any information that would indicate how wide the
DSP filters would go if one had a roofing filter wider than 6 KHz.
I've used only one sideband when there was interference on one side of
the other of an AM signal, but always used the 746Pro's synchronous AM
when possible.  That's one thing it did well.  So I'm hoping that the
firmware will develop to allow better than 3 KHz real AM if one has
the roof for it.  And surely it will, the way the guys are going.
Better and better every week.  By the time my K3 arrives there'll be
nothing left to whine about.