To: "DW Holtman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K2 Assembly Question

I put a short lead in each of the holes for the solder to slightly puddle around. Than centered the diffuser and heated each lead from bottom of board while adding slightly more solder. Than checked and it took well. Don't want too large of a puddle, but enuff so diffuser leads get soldered. I wouldn't solder right next to diffuser. I don't think it likes heat - "HI!"

Have fun!

Ken, KA0W